La Via del Sale Onlus provides 22.500,00€, divided into three awards for any business owner belonging to the territories affected by the earthquake of Central Italy.
This non-repayable contribution will finance precise projects proposed in the application for participation. La Via del Sale Onlus will cover necessary expenses for the realization of the winning projects, with the precious cooperation of the Sassuolo Calcio – an Italian prestigious football team –, of ArenBì Onlus and of Ponti – an Italian vinegar Brend – who offered the second and third award, amounting to respectively 7,500.00 and 5,000.00€
There will be three awards, for the top three scores projects:
First award: 10,000.00€ provided by La Via del Sale Onlus
Second award: 7,500.00€ provided by Sassuolo Calcio
Third award: 5,000.00 provided by ArenBì Onlus – with the support of Ponti
Who can apply?
Individual companies, partnerships, limited companies or regularly constituted cooperatives.
What documents are needed to apply?
– Company details and company owner personal data
– Legal Representative Identity document
– Registration to the Chamber of Commerce
– VAT registration number / Social Security Number
– Title and description of the project (max 500 words)
– Schedule of expenses
– Condemn certificate of the business activity
– Condemn certificate of the house (if owned) of the business activity’s owner
– 2015,2016,2017 Annual Budget
– Any other information deemed useful for the purpose of the attribution
How long do I have to apply?
Applications must be sent via email no later than March 31st, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org
When will you publish the results?
On April 30th, and the economic support will be allocated to the business activity with the highest score (see table). In case of tie we shall select the winner by lot or divide the amount equally – at the discretion of the Board of Directors of La Via del Sale Onlus