Here we are with yet another economical grant for the new business activities of Central Italy. Indeed, this third edition is dedicated to those who desires to get back in the game after the earthquake – This grant is for anyone who wants to start a business in the areas struck by the earthquake.
La Via del Sale Onlus offers10.000,00 euros to support a new business activity in the Central Italy – area hit by the earthquake on August 2016.
How can take part in the call for such grant? Individual firms, partnership, limited company and association regularly constituted.
The amount provided will finance a specific project – that must be attached to the request for participation and consideration of the grant together with the estimate of expenditure necessary to realize the project itself.
La Via del Sale Onlus will cover the costs foreseen by the documentation provided by the owner of the project, up to a maximum of 10.000,00 euros.
- Request for participation signed by the activity owner
- Owner and Activity details
- Identity Document of the Legal Representative
- Trade Register Certificate (following 24/08/2016)
- VAT Registration Number/ Social Security Number
- Title and description of the project to realize with the amount offered (up to 500 words)
- Detailed summary of expenditure to afford
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 15th, 2018.
After the deadline, inspection, examination of the documentation proposed and score assignment will take place. For each of the following points, a maximum of 3 can be assigned:
- Level of innovation and sustainability of the project
- Number of family members
- Single-income family
- Project contributing in the recovery of the economical tissue of Central Italy
- Project contributing in the recovery of the social tissue of Central Italy
- Funding from the State or other Associations
- Company with employees*
* extra point will be provided in case of employees belonging to sheltered group
Attention! Any findings non-compliance with one of the following points may result in the withdrawal of the assignment: buying something that is not foreseen in the project; false statements; late submissions of the sales invoices.
In the lack of any documents required, your request will be rejected.
Participation requests must be submitted not later than November 15th, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org